[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt does not encrypt

Andreas Herdt andreas.herdt at alaska-research.com
Sat Jan 17 13:44:06 GMT 2004

I have to apologize.......

CVS runs like a charme, indeed.
The problem was that I did not trust and that I liked to proove the
encryption on the network.

However, what I did not realize was that I sniffed the entire network.
Means, that I have also got the communication that occurs when
something is writen to harddisk and this was (of course) not encrypted.

So the bottomline is that the fool is me :-(

I'd like to thank everybody tried to help me:

    Thank you

Best Regards
   Andras Herdt (The Fool ;-)

P.S.: Nothing worse then shooting into the own foot (Ouch!).