[cvsnt] No permission to add - half added anyway

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Jan 20 14:35:33 GMT 2004

The CVS control directory is hidden from view.  I'm not sure that it's
mere presence would make a user think that a file is under CVS control,
but it seems counterintuitive that it should be there anyway.

If you check it out with the current client and find the same thing,
then you should probably report it to bugzilla database.

Regards,

Glen Starrett