[cvsnt] No permission to add - half added anyway

Björn Carlsson bc_remove_ at passagen.se
Tue Jan 20 10:24:14 GMT 2004

If I use chacl to specify the user permissions, and the Utilities has only
read permission, then if I try to add a directory, this is correctly
refused:

cvs -q add blabla (in directory D:\slask\lpo2\utilities\)
? blabla/txt.txt
cvs [server aborted]: User 'bcn' cannot change D:/CvsRepos/HMI/utilities

But, the blabla directory gets a cvs cotrol directory anyway. This could
fool the ordinary user, hard to change? Already fixed with a new client?

CVSNT server 2.0.20, CVSNT client 2.0.12, WinCVS 1.3.14.1