[cvsnt] Minimum client files?

Tyler Theobald junk at nodomain.net
Wed Jan 21 20:34:07 GMT 2004

Hi All....using CVSNT 2.0.14 in a Win2000 domain network using SSPI.

I'm setting up some scripts on our batch automation server (seperate from
CVSNT server) to do automatic updates on web sites after commits to CVS.
Question is, what are the minimum client files I need on the batch server to
be able to work with the repositories?  Do I need to register any of the
DLL's?
Because this is a server that does many other jobs, I want to make the
minumum changes possible (not run a setup.exe to get client).

cvs.exe
sspi_protocol.dll
msvcp7?.dll

Also, should I use the client files from the CVSNT server dir or
TortoiseCVS?

Thanks so much!

Tyler