[cvsnt] Viewing cvsnt.rss using RSS-Reader-Panel

Markus F. Frisch Markus.Frisch at nobisCum.de
Thu Jul 1 17:27:02 BST 2004

Hello everybody!

I've been using RSS-Reader-Panel to view the file cvsnt.rss from
cvsnt.org for quite a while. That stopped working a few days ago.
I switched to sage 1.1 but that didn't help. The rss-files from
sourceforge still work fine.
There's one thing I noticed: when I download an rss from sourceforge,
the server says "Content-Type: text/xml". When I download cvsnt.rss, the
Server says "Content-Type: application/rss+xml".
Anybody else got this problem?
BTW.: the script that creates the rss-file containing the recent changes
(http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/RecentChanges?action=rss_rc) seems to be
broken. I always get the following message:
A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of function
calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.

  /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/MoinMoin/request.py in
run(self=<MoinMoin.request.RequestCGI instance>)
Is this a known bug?

So long and thanks for a great piece of software,

	Markus Frisch