[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sat Jul 10 23:52:14 BST 2004

cvsnt 2.0.47

* Alias branches (-A) which allow tag -Ar <branch> <branch>
* Some documentation updates, still lots to do though.

There wasn't much wrong with 2.0.46 so this is a release candidate.  I'd
encourage people to use it (normal caveats apply as there may still be things
I've not found yet).  Please test with Rename switched off as I'm not touching
that until after the stable release (hopefully within the next couple of weeks).

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917