[cvsnt] Re: How do I add a single file?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Thu Jul 15 00:35:34 BST 2004

Glen,
 I did a release and deleted the contents of the directory.
 As part of my attempt to fix the problem, I changed the repository name
from C:/CONVEX to /CONVEX and that did not work.

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs>cvs -d
:pserver:siegfried at 192.168.0
.8/CONVEX co CaseAssessment
cvs server: Updating CaseAssessment
cvs server: cannot open directory C:/CONVEX/aseAssessment: No such file or
directory
cvs server: skipping directory CaseAssessment

So I changed the repository name back again and got the same results.

:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs>cvs -d
:pserver:siegfried at 192.168.0.8/c//CONVEX co CaseAssessment
cvs server: Updating CaseAssessment
cvs server: cannot open directory C:/CONVEXaseAssessment: No such file or
directory
cvs server: skipping directory CaseAssessment

c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs>

Same problem :-(
   Thanks,
        Siegfried