[cvsnt] How to delete repository and start over?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Fri Jul 16 06:19:04 BST 2004

I tired Andreas's suggestion and it did not work. I get the same error I
just want to delete the repository and start over.

I tried delete the repository files and could not. I tried stopping the
service. This did not help. I tried using the init command on the same
repository. That seemed to work. I tried using the import command again and
it seemed to work for a few (but not all) my files (see below).

So how do I delete a repository?

   Thanks,
      Siegfried
:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\CaseAssessment>cvs -d
:pserver:sieg
ried at 192.168.0.8/CONVEX import -m "Create directory structure"
CaseAssessment v
ndor-tag start
 CaseAssessment/Assertions.inc
 CaseAssessment/AssertionTypes.inc
 CaseAssessment/civil.inc
 CaseAssessment/index.html
 CaseAssessment/makefile.g77
 CaseAssessment/parent.f

o conflicts created by this import

** ERRORS DURING THIS IMPORT ***

:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\CaseAssessment>