[cvsnt] sserver start trouble:

Gennady G. Marchenko gennady.marchenko at iss.ru
Fri Jul 16 08:33:09 BST 2004

I have a debian woody system,

setup my cvsnt-2.0.47, pserver working good, but when i start sserver, i have next message:
error:140770FC:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

I have read some messages in list for this problem and found next reason:

bad certificate
have not suuport for sserver protocol

Also in my syslog i have next error:

"cvs: Couldn't get certificate file"

But I have this files (cert.pem and key.pem), and put it to path whoose in Pserver file:
CertificateFile=/cert.pem
PrivateKeyFile=/key.pem

This cert and key i generate by openssl 0.9.6g with next http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationLinux doc.

But it's no result: error is identical when i remove certs and i comment 2 rows in Pserver file (certfile and privatekeyfile)

I set read permission for all, but it have not result too, move my certs in etc/cvsnt path and no something result.

Please help!

Thanks, Gennady.