[cvsnt] How to exclude certain file types from import command?

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Sat Jul 17 05:52:20 BST 2004

Yes, there is no mechanism in-built in cvsnt. But if you prefer to use some Gui-based client like Wincvs, you can do this easily. For instance, in wincvs 1.3.17 and onwards;  (1) set a file filter, (2) select only those files you want to import (setting up a filter first will really make this second step easy) and (3) then finally execute the import command either by right-clicking your selection or choosing import from menus.

hope it helps.

Raheel.