[cvsnt] cvsservice.exe takes 30+ minutes to start and stop

Matt Magurany honkywater at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 27 23:21:11 BST 2004

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this list and to cvs, and I'm trying to get a cvsnt server up
and running. We've successfully installed it on Windows 2003 Server
Enterprise Edition, but when when we start (or stop) the service, it
takes about a half an hour to start (it stays in 'starting' state during
that time) and I can't restart or stop it in the meantime.  Is this
normal behavior? Has anybody else even had this problem?

Thanks

Matt