[cvsnt] New to cvsnt - Having issues

Andrew Cooper andrew.cooper at canberra.edu.au
Sat Jun 12 07:20:34 BST 2004

I want to set up the CVS in such a way that I shave have 6 users and they
each have their own module or repository, I want it so they can only check
out theirs not everyone elses...wether that should be done in modules or
each have their own repository I dont know, but I would like to get them to
set it up and not have to create everything on the server first....

"Glen Starrett" <grstarrett at cox.net> wrote in message
news:cabab5$tj5$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
> Andrew Cooper wrote:
> > so each use cannot create their own repository?
> >
> > what if I create the repository and they create directories under that?
is