[cvsnt] What's going on? and how do I find out?

Victor A. Wagner Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Mon Jun 14 05:28:14 BST 2004

When running update on a portion of my sandbox, I get the following:

.....lots of stuff ending with:
cvs server: Updating work/doxygen/tmake/lib/win32-symantec
cvs server: Updating work/doxygen/tmake/lib/win32-visage
cvs server: Updating work/doxygen/tmake/lib/win32-watcom
cvs server: Updating work/doxygen/wintools
cvs server: Updating work/newbumprev
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
I've been unable to determine what order cvs processes directories. so I'm
clueless as to where the difficulty lies.

is there some debug switch I can set so that cvs.exe tells me what
directory it thinks it's updating?
even better would be the "root" it's trying to contact when this error occurs.

Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"