[cvsnt] Re: couldn't connect to server

Bernhard Mayer mayerbernd at gmx.net
Mon Jun 14 10:23:41 BST 2004

ok, tried with sspi but than i get this error:
cvs [login aborted]: Can't authenticate - server and client cannot agree on
an authentication scheme (got '')

now i have set the repository settings as follow:
prefix: d:/cvs
repository: /repository

tried to connect with this:
cvs -d :pserver:user at localhost:/repository login
or
cvs -d :sspi:mckenna at localhost:/repository login

same error as above or the old -1 error...

have cvsnt 2.0.41a and the cvsnt systemfiles copied in it.

"Bo Berglund" <bo.berglund at telia.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:tdipc0h65m18kb7tr3vghj2v3k2v15ciks at 4ax.com...
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:31:35 +0200, Bernhard Mayer
> <mayerbernd at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> >hi,
> >
> >following situation. i have installed a cvsnt server on winxp sp1. after
> >install i have set cvsroot to d:/cvsrep and created my repository in
> >d:\cvsrep with cvs init. now i have d:/cvsrep/cvsroot and set from the
> >applet the repositorie to prefix d:/ and add /cvsrep as my repository.
after