[cvsnt] Re: Six Vulnerabilities New Critical in CVS?

Michael Kennedy [UB] mkennedy at REMOVETHIS.unitedbinary.com
Wed Jun 16 20:23:06 BST 2004

Oops, I must have missed this post due to some view filters. Still any
further information on CVSNT would be welcome news to me.

Thanks,
Michael

---------------------------------
CVSNT has some extra checks that reduce the impact of such problems, but as
far as I can tell it isn't vulnerable anyway.  I've tightened up some of the
checking in the development versions to specifically check for someone
trying something though.

Tony

"Michael Kennedy [UB]" <mkennedy at REMOVETHIS.unitedbinary.com> wrote in
message news:caq34m$a0q$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
> Hi,
>
> Has everyone seen this?
>
>   http://www.computerworld.com/printthis/2004/0,4814,93754,00.html
>
> I haven't been able to find any information on whether this applies to
CVSNT