[cvsnt] Re: Installing CVSNT 41a - reboot required...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Jun 22 08:27:35 BST 2004

I just installed by Next-Next-Next..
But it is my understanding that whenever an installer needs to update a
file tghat is in use it signals the "Rebbot required" to the user and
stores a value in the Run or RunOnce or RunOnceEx keys below
HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentControlset

That is where I looked and found nothing....

/Bo