[cvsnt] Re: adding modules to cvs repository

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Wed Jun 23 12:57:58 BST 2004

Thanks, I did use "cvs import" command but it didn't work correctly. Here is what I did after reading your reply:

1. I create a new folder inside my working copy and named it "fums". I also create 3 folders nested inside fums and put a small text file in one of the nested folder.

2. Then, I entered the command:
                               cvs import -m "new" fums v_tag r_tag

3. To check the effects, I entered the command:
                               cvs ls -R -l  fums\

It shows the folder fums and only lists that nested folder that has the text file in it. Rest of the 2 folders were not there (i suppose). Why does it happen Or may be I did something wrong, do help me ?

Raheel.