[cvsnt] SSH config on CVSNT 2.0.41a on Windows XP - Help?

Dhyan Ahado ahado at ablerace.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 23:34:58 BST 2004

I've just setup CVSNT on an XP Pro box for managing some development
work. I have no problems connecting using pserver, sserver & SSPI but I
want to use SmartCVS which only supports pserver & SSH.

If I try to use SSH SmartCVS fails to connect quietly. If I use cvs
command line I get connection refused.

Apparently CVSNT 2.0.41a has built in SSH support but I can find no info
on how to configure it on an XP box. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?
--
Dhyan Ahado
Ablerace Ltd