[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sat Jun 26 00:24:49 BST 2004

cvsnt 2.0.46

For this release I've marked rename as experimental and made it default
disabled.  This means I can get on with going for a stable release without
trying to get the last 5% of rename functionality perfect.  Everything else
seems to be OK at the moment so I encourage everyone to break it again :)

* Automatic upgrade of repository registry entries during install
* Control panel should work properly now, too.
* Make lsacl work again (been broke for a while I think)
* Remove some 64bit warnings
* Rename marked experimental and default disabled
* Allow backspace in login/password entry (john.mcnamee at hp.com)

In code freeze now... not adding anything except bugfixes after this release
unless there's a really good reason (HPUX support may go in if it's not too
much of a change).

Todo prior to stable release:

* Lots of testing!
* Documentation - much has changed and that's the bit I hate therefore always
leave until last :)
* Need to investigate new repository handling's impact on Eclipse & others (if
any).
* As above, but for modules2.

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917