[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon Jun 28 09:58:37 BST 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> * Automatic upgrade of repository registry entries during install

I guess that's what's behind the "Run postinst.exe" task in the
installer? It's not really obvious what that option does. You might want
to reword that for the next release...

> * Control panel should work properly now, too.
> * Make lsacl work again (been broke for a while I think)

Both confirmed.

> Todo prior to stable release:
>
> * Lots of testing!
> * Documentation - much has changed and that's the bit I hate therefore
> always leave until last :)
> * Need to investigate new repository handling's impact on Eclipse &
> others (if any).
> * As above, but for modules2.

Looking forward to it... both seeing it happening and contributing a bit
to the testing part myself... ;)

Cheers,

--
Oliver