[cvsnt] Re: More Newbie Questions

Steve Forsyth steveforsyth at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 20:48:46 BST 2004

I know that someone had mentioned earlier that the EXT protocol would be in
a future build of cvsnt... and now this... can anyone verify whether the EXT
protocol is in a current build and if so... which build? And forgive me if I
worded this incorrectly, maybe I want to say the ext wrapper for the sspi
protocal? :)

I am using IntelliJ which supports either pserver, ssh1 or ext.... pserver
is insecure, I have heard from this list that ssh1 is very insecure as well,
and therefore I'm left with ext... I would really love to use sspi if I can
and this would allow me to do that.

Thanks,
Steve