[cvsnt] Eclipse warning message?

Steve Forsyth steveforsyth at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:26:51 BST 2004

Hi all,

The following message box (warning or info... yellow triangle with
exclamation point) pops up when I connect to my cvsnt via Eclipse:

CVSNT repository '<my repository connection string>' is configured to use a
repository prefix. However, CVSNT does not always properly communicate
resource paths in this mode resulting in the failure of some specialized
Eclipse CVS operations. The use of a repository prefix should be disable if
the full functionality of the Eclipse CVS client is desired

Does anyone know if this is in deed a problem or maybe it was a problem but
was fixed in a certain release?

Thanks,
Steve