[cvsnt] rejected by list?

Aaron Kynaston akynaston at novell.com
Mon Jun 28 22:39:02 BST 2004

It would seem that there are members on the list that would appear to be
no longer valid . .

I'll check the email I get from this response . .

I think It's just the list server echoing back to you that these emails
are bad - I'll email you back when I know for myself.

>>> "Steve Forsyth" <steveforsyth at hotmail.com> 6/28/2004 3:31:58 PM

Hi all,

Hopefully this goes through... whenever I post a message to this
list... it
usually goes through and then I get a message from what looks like the
list
server saying that my message was rejected.... no message as to why and
like
I said, it usually goes through anyway... strange?.

Anyone know if there is anything wrong with the list server?

Thanks,
Steve