[cvsnt] Re: More Newbie Questions

Steve Forsyth steveforsyth at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 23:06:35 BST 2004

Sorry if I have already sent this out... I think I asked but it didn't go
through for some reason.

So... if I want to use the ext wrapper for SSPI...

1) download the binarys... extract the extnt.exe and extnt.ini files and
throw them into my cvsnt dir... restart?  do I need the latest
ext_protocol.dll?

2) change the extnt.ini as stated below.

3) I have IntelliJ and Eclipse IDEs accessing cvsnt... it seems like your
saying that I need just the extnt.exe file located somewhere on my client
and I then point my IDEs to my extnt.exe file? This would make since
probably if I could find any good documentation on how to setup either of
these IDEs with an ext program.... or maybe I'm confused... you mention to
point the IDEs at the executable but I don't see anything about pointing to
an executable, just how to setup the connection string.

Thanks,
Steve