[cvsnt] most stable version of CVSNT

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Wed Jun 30 07:05:11 BST 2004

Hi All, as you people guess that I didn't find any solution for my problem (plz see the thread "accessory repository root with CVSNT 2.0.41a"). I want to know that which is the most stable version of CVSNT to use without any bugs. Secondly, plz suggests about the user creation. I want to use pserver with my NT 4.0 OS. I have already created a user ("cvsuser") on my NT 4 server and it is also in administrators group. Then I create user in cvs (cvs passwd -a cvsuser -r cvsuer). It creats the user successfully and I logged-in too. But i am not been able to access my repository "test". It says that test/CVSROOT and other files are missing, while cvs already initializes the repository and files are there (I did checked the repository myself). So, plz tell me what should I do now? Should I revert back to some older (and out-dated) version?? Plz suggest.

regards,

Raheel Ali Khan
Software Engineer
Application Development