[cvsnt] Repository Initialization

Wuebbeler, Steve Steve.Wuebbeler at 53.com
Wed Mar 3 17:19:28 GMT 2004

I downloaded & installed cvsnt v2.0, followed the Installation Tips.
Everything seemed to have installed and the instructions had me try to setup
a repository, which is where I ran into trouble.  After selecting the root,
then clicking Add, appending /test to folder selection, it fails.  I get a
dialog that indicates initialization failed(misspelled) and to run a command
like so:  cvs -d C:/.... init.  But this fails also because command
files/cvsnt/repository is an unknown command.  Then, I tried to unistall,
and start over from scratch...same thing.

Have any ideas for me?

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.