[cvsnt] Re: IBM WebSphere Studio and CVSNT

Tyler Theobald tyler.theobald.junk at cox.net
Fri Mar 5 18:07:40 GMT 2004

Tony, when the "pretend..." option is selected, will that negatively effect
communication for any other clients besides WebSphere studio??  We'll be
just using pserver for WebSphere, and sspi for all other clients.
We are using Tortoise and the PushOK CVS Proxy as well...

news:qkah40la5cqf2nb0aqkvskidv215i8k24j at 4ax.com...