[cvsnt] cvs edit - something changed ?

Eric Nicholson enicholson at parappsys.com
Tue Mar 9 14:04:30 GMT 2004

I've seen Tortoise edit/unedit badly often.  Especially in the case where
the timestamp on a file has changed, but the contents haven't.  In this case
Tortoise doesn't know to unedit the file, and won't even give you the option
to later.  Sometimes the icons then get out of sync and the checkout
statuses are messed up until I straighten it out with the commandline.
Which reminds me, I was going to mention this on the Tortoise list, but I
couldn't subscribe,  time to try again.

Regards,
Eric