[cvsnt] script execution opens console window on server

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Mar 12 09:16:55 GMT 2004

Is there any way that the script execution could be hidden by actions done
by CVSNT itself? At least setting the execution window as minimized?
Since the script itself calls a console application there is no way this can
by itself minimize the window (because it does not even know of the window in
the first place)....

I set the flag for service interaction and this will bring up the problem
of the crashdump dialogue. Not a problem in my case.
Why? Because normally this will anyway never be seen by anyone since the
server is in the server room (under lock) and does not even have a display
attached to it...
I will be connecting a remote desktop when I want to administer it, but
noone else is allowed to do this so the problem for me is not that big.

However, I see that there are many people hosting a cVSNT server on their
own workstations and in these cases the pop-ups get rather annoying at
times.

/Bo