[cvsnt] Re: performance problem with cvsnt client

Ludwig.Oefele at humantec.de Ludwig.Oefele at humantec.de
Tue Mar 16 08:38:04 GMT 2004

Hi!

I did this tests already with cvsnt on the console (see former postings).
Every time the result was, that cvsnt (client in console) is slower than
older wincvs.
Today I tried again to have real times to talk about and what do I see:
Suddenly it's just the other way round!!??

Now the cvsnt client in the dos-box is much faster (2s) than the old
wincvs (10s).

I cannot explain why, perhaps because in the meantime I commited something
with the newer wincvs?

Never mind. If it stays this way, I'm satisfied.

-Ludwig

Ludwig Oefele
11.03.2004 16:09