[cvsnt] Re: WSAD 5.0.1 and CVSNT 2.0.35

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Mar 22 20:45:57 GMT 2004

NELSON Jeff wrote:

> All,
>
> We are having problems with WSAD 2.0.34 and 2.0.35
>
> The error seems to be synchronizing changes with the repository.  If the
> file in the repository has been updated then we are getting back an
> error from WSAD, it looks like the message is a generic one.  The last
> part of the message is the version number of the file in CVS.

My own testing with WSAD has shown that it's only really fully functional if:

1) Unix CVS impersonation is on (which is set in the control panel)
2) A repository prefix is set

WSAD doesn't seem to like drive letters at all... things like synchronize
either fail or take an absolute age to complete.

> Does anyone have any ideals?

I have lots of ideals :)