[cvsnt] Upgraded to 2.0.35 but now WSAD is not showing Incoming changes In my workspace

MOHIUDDIN Mohammed Salman MMohiuddin at covansys.com
Mon Mar 22 21:31:15 GMT 2004

We are running CVSNT 2.0.35 on Windows 2000 and use Websphere Studio application developer 5. I have 2.0.10 CVSNT client in my workspace. Whenever I try to synchronize incoming changes(By going to Team -> Synchronize with Repository) or If I do compare with repository I get an error ( An Error has occured processing file d:\ . .).
Rest Of the stuff like checkin update etc is working fine and I am also able to view outgoing changes(By going to Team -> Synchronize outgoing changes).
I have already tested by installing the latest CVSClient also but got the same error. Please Help ASAP as this is stopping develpment work.