[cvsnt] CVSNT Repository Root

Mike Burkhouse mburkhouse at consultantsnetwork.com
Thu May 6 17:15:14 BST 2004

Holy Cow, this worked...Thank you, Bo.

First, I changed the Valid Repository Root to E:\CVS on the server

Second, I imported my file: cvs import www ./www www start

Third, Logged in to the server from the client with the following CVSROOT:

:pserver:mdb:password at 10.0.1.251:E:/CVS

One important note is that when I entered the port number (Tortoise
interface), I could not make the connection because CVS did not like this:

:pserver:mdb:password at 10.0.1.251:2401:E:/CVS

And would not allow me to use the colon between the port and the path. I
kept getting invalid repository errors.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

Mike