[cvsnt] Merge new folder branch to trunk

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Wed May 12 10:36:19 BST 2004

"Harrison, Andrew" <andy.harrison at anite.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.314.1084354597.235.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> > From: Chris Morris [mailto:cvsnt at clabs.org]
> >
> I often think it
> would be better if this option was implicit in an update and you had to
> specify something to turn it off, but it's too late to change the
interface
> now.

update -d gets *all* folders including those not part of the checked out
module. I am not of the opinion that the option should be on by default.

Tony says this will not be a problem if you use modules2. In this case it
would be nice to have "update -d" implicitly. Again it's too late to change
the interface now.

--
Kevin Agius