[cvsnt] Branch or Import ?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed May 12 10:41:11 BST 2004

Make a branch tag on HEAD (where you are now) and call it RAD or similar.
Then just continue developing OOP

If you are in need to go into the branch RAD then just update your sandbox
to the tag RAD and you are in effect back to where you started OOP and can
develop RAD (any commit will now get to the barnch RAD).

Bo