[cvsnt] Re: Unable to ckeckout by tags while using sspi

Vladimir Svrkota see at reply.to
Wed May 19 22:34:25 BST 2004

Bo Berglund wrote:

>>--
>>That`s it! Now I`m all pissed off! Take that, hippy!

> And exactly why do you throw out insults like that to innocent people
> trying to help you????

What the...?! It's not an insult, for God's sake, it's a tag. Do you see
the "-- " characters above it? They are called "tag separator". That
means everything below them has nothing to do with the topic. Tags are
widely used, usually to display some additional info about the author,
his feelings and thoughts about some issues, but mostly for fun . In my
case, tags are picked randomly by my news client from a file that mostly
consists of lines spoken in an animated TV show called South Park. Just
like the one at the bottom of this post, spoken by kid named Eric
Cartman, when his friend's gay dog "jumped" another male dog ;)

--
He`s doing something to his ass. He`s not kicking his ass, but he`s
definitely doing something to his ass.