[cvsnt] OT: Sig (was Re: Unable to ckeckout by tags while using sspi)

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu May 20 19:01:13 BST 2004

Vladimir Svrkota wrote:
> What the...?! It's not an insult, for God's sake, it's a tag. Do you see
> the "-- " characters above it? They are called "tag separator". That
> means everything below them has nothing to do with the topic. Tags are
> widely used, usually to display some additional info about the author,
> his feelings and thoughts about some issues, but mostly for fun . In my
> case, tags are picked randomly by my news client from a file that mostly
> consists of lines spoken in an animated TV show called South Park. Just
> like the one at the bottom of this post, spoken by kid named Eric
> Cartman, when his friend's gay dog "jumped" another male dog ;)

LOL I watch South Park (a lot more often since I've gotten my
ReplayTV...) and didn't recognize it, but I don't think I've seen that
ep yet.  You *could* preface your quote with "Random quote:" or
something like that... I just figured you had a lame .sig!

...OK, so my sig is so TOTALLY boring so maybe I don't have a leg to
stand on in this discussion...

--
Glen Starrett