[cvsnt] Re: OT: Sig (was Re: Unable to ckeckout by tags while using sspi)

Vladimir Svrkota see at reply.to
Fri May 21 17:24:47 BST 2004

Glen Starrett wrote:

> and didn't recognize it, but I don't think I've seen that ep yet

It's the one with the "Mexican staring frog from southern Shri Lanka"
;), where people became paralized when looked at the frog. The boys,
Jimbo and Ned were guests in a TV show much like Jerry Springer's and in
the commercial break Cartman was told by a producer to throw a chair at
Ned for higher ratings. Even though Ned was paralized because he saw the
frog, Cartman did it, saying "That's it! Now I'm all pissed off! Take
that, hippy!" :)

--
Jimbo & Ned`s Huntin` and Killin` Show.