[cvsnt] Upgrade from old-style cvs to cvsnt

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Nov 5 11:47:49 GMT 2004

You might want to modify any scripts you have used before, but if you are on Linux and will stay on Linux thta might not be needed.
But there are some differences that are not back-portable, the one that comes first to my mind is the binary diffs that CVSNT uses to reduce the size of the RCS file when storing binary files.
This is not compatible back to old cvs as far as I remembr.

/Bo