[cvsnt] Re: Disabling repository prefix in CVSNT 2.0.58b

Shawn Li Shawn.Li at atmprof.com
Fri Nov 5 14:23:57 GMT 2004

> Hello, I am using CVSNT 2.0.58b and have encountered the bug with IBM
> Websphere Studio Application Developer (based on Eclipse), being unable to
> handle repository prefixes with CVSNT.  I understand that the common
> workaround is to disable the repository prefix, but I am unable to locate
> this feature on CVSNT 2.0.58b.  I understand another workaround is to "Run
> as Unix Server" in previous versions, but I don't see this option in the
> latest release either.  Please help!

You can't disable the repository naming in 2.0.58 as it's a core part of
the server now.

If you switch on the compatility flags for non-CVSNT clients in the
control panel, eclipse will behave correctly.

Tony

Hello, Tony!

I have tried your suggestion and it did not work. Do you know what I should do differently?

Thanks!

Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.