[cvsnt] Multiple sub-project question

david.arendash at manyone.net david.arendash at manyone.net
Sun Nov 7 19:57:57 GMT 2004

Hi,

We have a repository that contains 3 projects, which taken
all together, comprise a release we put on CDs and sell.

So we made one module, with 3 folders, one for each of
those projects.

Question: Can you check-out just one or two of those projects?
Reason is, not every engineer will want all 3 projects on his
machine.

Or do you have to check out all 3, then delete the ones you
don't need, and just never 'commit' from that root folder?

thanks

Dave A.

"Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say "Why not?" -- Robert Francis Kennedy

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world;
indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead, anthropologist