[cvsnt] Authentication failure while connecting from linux to windows cvsnt server !!!

Dennis Schoener dsc at vitronic.com
Fri Oct 22 15:19:06 BST 2004

Hi!

I've a real problem to get cvsnt, which is installed on a linux client,
working with a
CVS server, which is running on a Windows NT machine.I use to connect to
the NT server with the SSPI protocol and I'm working in a Windows
dominated network,
which means every client is registrated on a PDC. This seams to be the
problem,
because when I try to login to the NT server I always get the error
message "Authentication failed".
The command I use is as follows:

This command only works if I'm working with Windows, but it doesn't if
I'm working with linux!
Now, I really tried every combination of this command and I slowly get
despaired.
I would be very thankful if someone could help me! ;-(