[cvsnt] cvs passwd hangs

Oliver Plohmann oliver at plohmann.com
Sun Oct 24 11:50:24 BST 2004

Hello!

I had a working CVS system on my Windows XP machine. I recently remove the
repository and wanted to create a new one. Unhappily, I did not succeed with
it since <cvs passwd> just hangs. The only thing that strikes my mind what
changed on the system was that I installed the XP Service Pack 2. As what I
can see from surfing the Internet there seems to be no known issued with CVS
and the XP Service Pack 2. I upgraded to cvsnt-2.0.58b.exe, but this did not
help.

Any ideas of how to find the cause for <cvs passwd> hanging appreciated.

Regards, Oliver Plohmann