[cvsnt] Re: Unable to set up CVSROOT on MAC OS X CVS client

Dusan Baranec baranec at digitaldocuments.org
Mon Oct 25 08:33:57 BST 2004

Thanks much Tony, unfortunately there is still no success.

I used:

cvs -d :sspi:user at ourserver:port/Repository login

After that I'm always prompted for a password (which looked promising) but I
cannot type any letter into Terminal window - I have to terminate it if I
want to continue.

My environment: MAC OS X, and CVSNT client for MAC available on
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/cvsntconcurrentversio
ncontrol.html

Any thoughts?

Dusan-