[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Oct 26 01:56:09 BST 2004

rrankin1424-cvsnt at yahoo.com wrote:
> Unfortunately, this had no effect on the rename problem in 58c. I'm about as
> sure as I can reasonably be that this is *not* an A/V issue, so it looks like
> I'm going to have to get the cvsnt source, build a debug version and try to
> debug this. Could be a while, though...

It would be helpful, as I can't reproduce it even under stress
(simulating 10 users committing/updating at the same time).

btw. if you set nontsec nontea it'll not be able to preserve the Unix
permissions in the repository.  Just nontsec will keep the permisison
preservation on, but won't interfere with anything else.  If you don't
have any unix clients this may not be an issue for you though.