[cvsnt] Re: 2.0.58 crashes on adding files to a module

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Oct 27 23:20:23 BST 2004

(Not sure on the crash dump part ... you can mail it into Tony at the
email mentioned on the wiki home page)

Cristiane Costa wrote:
> I´ve installed cvsnt-2.0.58a but then comand "cvs version" says
> Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.41a (client/server) (why?).
> My client is TortoiseCVS 1.8.1. (using pserver)

Tortoise reports the version of the client that it is using.  Don't be
fooled by the (client/server) indication.  I have an RFE in to clarify
that and to include the actual version, but it won't be in until they
release a new unstable version.

--
Glen Starrett