[cvsnt] Re: merge and keyword expansion trouble

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Fri Oct 29 15:10:39 BST 2004

Tony, thanks a lot ! "-k-v" is great. It did solve a lot of issues.

Few files, that cvsnt considers modified, still hangs there and I have no
idea why. All 3 files looks exactly the same the one in sandbox before
merge, in repository that was merged to sandbox and the merged file in
sandbox. Keep investigating. Any suggestions, hints and cvsnt merging
insight are constantly highly welcomed.

Great weekend to all,
Jan