[cvsnt] Re: What server version for modules2?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Sep 1 18:35:25 BST 2004

Harrison, Andrew wrote:
> My server is 2.0.41. I know that there have been changes to modules2 since
> then, but I thought that the basic functionality worked in 41. Should what
> I'm doing work on this version, or would simply upgrading the server fix
> this? If it's not a problem with the server, what am I likely to be doing
> wrong?

IIRC the modules2 in 2.0.41 was a bit buggy (2.0.42-43 was almost a
rewrite of the initial version), but the basic stuff should work.

Try tracing it with cvs -t to see what's happening.  Upgrading the
server should fix it anyway, although there seems to be a bug in the
latest modules2 incarnation (still to look at that).