[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Sep 9 21:28:05 BST 2004

cvsnt-2.0.53

Good for stress testing and I'll try to go for a stable release at the
end of the month once the bugs from this one are in.  There are some
pending things to go in but nothing critical that would hold up a
release at the moment.

* More work in edit/unedit
* Server now uses a default domain rather than just local/domain switch.
    Eventually this will list all the trusted domains too but I can't
get that win32 function to return any data, so it's just local machine &
primary domain at the moment.
* Update -c to update files in CVS\Base as files are updated.  The
CVS\Baserev file is now depreciated - shouldn't cause any problems as I
don't think any frontends were using it anyway.