[cvsnt] [Q] Integrating cvsnt with build environments

Damian Maclennan damian.mac at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 01:09:21 BST 2004

Ohhh. One I can answer!

I use CruiseControl.NET with CVSNT on a daily basis. You'll have to
invest a day or so getting it working just right, but once it's
running it's fantastic.

Cruise Control calls Nant for it's build scripts, so you have a very
powerful and extensible toolset. Even if you aren't doing .NET
development you can use this setup as Nant can be made to do pretty
much anything.

CrusieControl watches your CVSNT repository for a commit and will
build on that, however I think they are working on features at the
moment to schedule builds as well.

Damian